Search My Blog

Saturday 26 February 2011

Word Association

I went out onto the street in Manchester and where I live at home and asked the residents words that came to mind when they thought of the countryside and the city. I want to project these words in with the different images when I project it onto the buildings.

Countryside

Calm
Peaceful
Tranquil
Quiet
Nature
Fresh
Revitalising
Enriching
Quaint
Picturesque
Dull
Green
Space
Restful
Leisure
Sedate
Haven
Natural
Windmills
Farms
Field
Clean
Open
Free
Therapeutic
Rural
Scenic
Grass
Smell
Sheep

City

Bustling
Imposing
Suffocating
Vibrant
Diverse
Noisy
Grey
Lively
Frantic
Chaotic
Manmade
Urban
Pollution
Dirty
Cramped
Hectic
Rush
Pressure
Crowded
Pushing
Shoving
Haste
Racing
Cosmopolitan
Crime
Drugs
Ghetto
Lonely
Secluded
Big
Electric
Impressive
Over-rated
Dynamic
Busy
Confusing
Multi-cultural
Impersonal
Homeless
Musky

No comments:

Post a Comment