Search My Blog

Friday 8 April 2011

Paul Baldersare





I love this photograph I found when I was researching the photographer, Paul Baldersare. It reminds me of the double exposure photographs I shot of reflections over the Summer 2010 and the photo realist painter, Don Eddy where his subject is shop windows.

The photograph is of women sat in a shop window on Regent Street in London. The reflection is very visible in the photograph. Vehicles and passers by can be seen in the window. The photograph looks like a double exposure with two images on one frame of film.

There is a lot going on in the photograph, every time I look at it I notice something different. There is many different colours and it is difficult to distinguish who is in the shop and what the reflection is.

No comments:

Post a Comment